Shake It Up: Made In Japan is an upcoming Shake It Up movie event. It will serve as the Season 2 finale. A sneak peek of "Shake It Up: Made In Japan" will air during the Disney Channel Original Movie, "Let It Shine" on June 15.
Made In Japan is The 100th Page
A 90-minute song and dance-filled event, set to premiere in August, follows best friends Rocky and CeCe as they travel to Tokyo to star in an interactive dance video game. While there, Rocky plans to explore Japan, but CeCe wants to seize the chance to become global dance superstars, their longtime dream. Meanwhile, there’s a Mission Impossible-style race against time to save the world from The Rocky and CeCe computer virus.
- Bella Thorne as CeCe Jones
- Zendaya as Rocky Blue
- Davis Cleveland as Flynn Jones
- Roshon Fegan as Ty Blue
- Adam Irigoyen as Deuce Martinez
- Kenton Duty as Gunther Hessenheffer
- Caroline Sunshine as Tinka Hessenheffer
- A movie was announced at the 2011 Licensing International Expo in June.
- The studio where Good Luck Charlie is filmed was transformed for this special episode.
- It took ten days to film this "mini movie" in February 2012.
- A sneak peek of this episode will be shown during the premiere of the Disney Channel Original Movie, Let it Shine.